We are magnets for energy, like moths to a light, especially if you are a sensitive person or an empath. When you leave a place or person you’ve felt had a heavy or strong energy a great practice to do is to clear your own energy.
The more frequently I clear my energy the better I feel, so don’t be scared to do one or more of these methods below several times a day.
My top 5 methods for clearing your energy are:
- Invite in Archangel Michael and ask for help with cutting energetic cords. You might even visualise cords from you to your workplace/other people being cut or pulled out from you.
- Breathe deeply into your heart and set the intention to clear your energy with your out breath. Breathing out any energy you’ve picked up over your day.
- Burn some sage. (You can usually pick up sage from your local new age type shop, or online. I’ve tried to make it by drying fresh sage but it just didn’t seem the same).
- Take a deep breath in then hold it, then imagine you can blow the air out from your crown chakra – similar to a dolphin or whale blowing out it’s spout. Then exhale. (I feel the release with this one right away, so try a couple of times and see what you notice).
- Visualise a ball or channel of white light moving upwards through you and clearing energy out your crown chakra.
There is no need to become paranoid or fearful about picking up energy. We all do it, but a regular practice of clearing and resetting your energy will help you feel yourself and feel energised and balanced.
When you get good at this you can even clear your energy when you are in the heavy situation or with a person whose energy is strong and affecting yours.
Do you have any other energy clearing tips?